Marcus, you are a kid with the potential for greatness in whatever your passion is. If that passion is basketball, then you will be successful. This I know without a doubt. The heart that's inside you is pure and defiant. If only you would watch and control your emotion, which can destroy even the best man in a quick moment. If we lose our temper, we are controlled by the emotion of anger. "What a tyrant to be ruled by!
"Even the Savior, before he cast the money changers out of the temple, braided his whip; he was in full control of himself in the exercise of his righteous indignation."*
If you just wouldn't be so quick to anger you might open up your heart to what Dad has to say. If you wouldn't be so concerned with the fads of the world you would improve.
I don't have the ability nor the responsibility to lecture you. I only hope you realize this thing on your own, so that you can make a step towards progression. As for now, I'll just wait I guess.
*Stephen R. Covey
No comments:
Post a Comment