My Dad is my life counselor.
My heart and mind feel at peace.
In these last few months I've discovered what I want to do. I'll learn Chinese and probably Arabic. I'll graduate with a bachelors in international relations. One day I'll travel to China and the Middle East. One day, one year, but not this year. All my plans, in that hour talk with my Dad, were converted into a solid platform for my future. The old plans were reinforced by all the right reasons, but that is not enough.
Mosiah 4: 27
And see that all these things are done in wisdom and order; for it is not requisite that a man should run faster than he has strength. And again, it is expedient that he should be diligent, that thereby he might win the prize; therefore, all things must be done in order.
Now I more of that peace of focus from the mission. God will bless my path, no doubt. One of the commandments is to honor my parents. It doesn't mean I always have to do what they say, but it does mean I need to humbly listen to them.
And suddenly there shines a brighter hope for the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment